Itchy scalp
Hello my scalp is itchy for the couple of weeks... I don't see any dandruff when I scratch my scalp and no lice as well... then why it's itchy...I am having postpartum hairfall as well...my scalp is feeling itchy and burning sensation as well... please help me a good shampoo that safe during lactation..

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this itchy scalp.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Don't worry. You can consult the doctor online or visit our clinic so that we can check the condition and advice you the treatment accordingly.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.