Itchy red blotches and face turns hot
I have urticaria since childhood but, lately it has turned worst. Even with plain water my facial skin turn hot itchy with red blotches across face and neck. My doc only recommended calora lotion and nothing else. But, it's not helping skin is turning dry with CCs bumps and continuous itching.

Hi Don't worry it can be treated U should be evaluated thoroughly U might have to get tests done aswell
take online consultation for prescription
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this urticaria rashes... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.