Itchy patch on my foot
Hello Doctor, Since last few days I have noticed this patch on my foot which is extremely itchy, ibwas avoiding itching it so far but yesterday when I started itching blood came out. My two out of my 5 uncles (on my father's side) have psoriasis and I am scared if this is initiation of psoriasis? Yes or No, what would be a remedy for this? I have attached pictures

Based on your description of skin it looks like a superficial bacterial infection with mild dermatitis usually caused by staphylococcus aureus.. Kindly consult a dermatologist for exact diagnosis and treatment plan. It is also important to prevent their relapse once you have got it cured.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.

Itchy foot superstition