Itchy hair scalp and neck

15 days before i shifted to bangalore and from then i got severe itching in hair scalp and on my neck. I took lcz for 5 days but i didnt get relief.plz suggest me a remedy its very irritating to me.but i doubt that this itching has started before i left for bangalore ie in delhi only but dnt remember exactly.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itchy hair scalp and neck

Hi. Greetings. Sore and itchy scalp could be the result of Seborrhoea / folliculitis/ sebopsoriasis/ rosacea of scalp etc. One of the easiest way of dealing with these is use of an antifungal shampoo under prescription.  See a qualified dermatologist in your city to first understand the cause for itching.  Use of hair dye and henna also could cause scalp itching. You could send me snaps/ other queries on follow up chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.