Itchning on tip of Penis
Hi Doctor, There is a constant itching on tip of Penis. Appearance beneath the skin has also changed and there is a white layer formed with rashes. Please advise if this is allergic and which specialist doctor should I visit for consultation. (Dermatologist, Urologist or any other)
120 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Men who are uncircumcised (who have the foreskin remaining around the penis) are prone to balanitis, an inflammation of the foreskin that is often caused by poor hygiene, irritation, or infections. Once the underlying cause is diagnosed, it is important for you to follow the treatment plan. Kindly consult Dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.