Itching, redpatch on body

Hole body itching and redpatches ,I'm under madication tab used hhlevo,dazit m, Laveta using not responding , doctor refer me inj -xolair 300mg for 6doses.iam not financially strong is there alternate

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching, redpatch on body

Thanks for the query. Hives are irritating and difficult to live with. Chronic urticaria is the medical terminology and this condition needs proper assessment. The triggers should be identified. Based on your description, it appears that you have intermittent variable of chronic urticaria. These conditions have strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a non-sedative antihistamine and some other medications based on blood chemistry. A common mistake is to take antihistamines as when and needed while it should be taken for a reasonably long time frame in urticaria whether you develop hives or not. After a certain period, it is advisable to wean the treatment. Hope it helps.
You can consult me for personal recommendation on Practo Direct.