Itching problem penis
Hello, i have itching problem near penis and right side of balls , there are also some rashes which arose  3 days back, i was having normal itching from 3 years, but it was quite normal bearable. suggest me any cream or doctor near mumbai Sion.
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello you need to be examined first viral infection fungal infection should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.