Itching problem
My mother have constant itching problem and make it more horrible when you will see the attached pictures with this question. Even she is under now medication but there is no long term solution as well. Can you help me in this matter ?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. She seems to have a severe form of chronic itching. However, the cause for itching needs to be addressed . to rule out more infestation and to look for liver and renal function. Use a good moisturiser For entire body after bath and  See a qualified dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards