Itching problem

Itching problem & white water from vagina from past 04 days. Monthly AMC missed on 24th. Please advise.
views-icons 81 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. You do not say if you're sexually active or when the last unprotected intercourse was or if you have more than one sexual partner or other symptoms on the body. Vaginal infections can present with the symptoms you talk about and these can be caused by several different organisms. You need to see a gynaecologist or a doctor specialising in DVD to get the right investigations and treatment. Your gynaecologist will also do a pregnancy test if you take an early morning urine sample with you. Most often both partners need to be tested and treated so if possible do take your partner with you whether or not he has symptoms. Please do not hesitate to talk to your doctor regarding any concerns you may have. They have experience of hundreds of cases and are best placed to guide you in the right direction. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?