Itching problem in bumps
Dear Madam, I am suffering from itching problem in my bumps area, complete back side. And it's start in face. I consult skin care doctor and doctor advise to take ITASPUR tablet for 30 days.. and one oral cream.. but it's not completely work.. please advise me the same..
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. You were probably treated for fungal infection but sometimes they are persistent and need more aggressive therapy.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?