Itching problem in bumps
Dear Madam, I am suffering from itching problem in my bumps area, complete back side. And it's start in face. I consult skin care doctor and doctor advise to take ITASPUR tablet for 30 days.. and one oral cream.. but it's not completely work.. please advise me the same..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan. You were probably treated for fungal infection but sometimes they are persistent and need more aggressive therapy.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.