Itching Problem

I am having itching in the inner skin of penis and below & around testicles.consulted local doctor , he has given cream.still problem not solved.
views-icons 39 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. It could be fungal infection ,,fungal infection presents with itching .. One can only confirm after local examination ... Maintain private part clean and dry ... Bath daily ... Excessive sweating may cause fungal infection . it takes very long time for cure ...use antifungal dusting powder ,Consult dermatologist .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?