Itching problem

Hello Sir, Myself Mohammed Ayaz. I have itching problem from so many days around the urinary part. And I didn't recognized that. After few days I have used Itch guard cream for 3-4 days and itching is not there, but sometimes it will happen. And that area is affected as black mark. I am sending the photo of it. Please give me suggestion.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching problem

Hi. Greetings. This is a fungal infection. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.