Itching problem

Hello Sir, I have itching problem on the downward part around the hips and near penis part.corner part. The skin has got rashes kind of marks  It itches alot sometimes and i cant control and day by day it is increasing and spreading.Please help and recommend a medicine or what to eat or not.
views-icons 162 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

go and consult a dermatologist or homeopathic physician before it get worse. as precaution bath with warm water, don't wear tight clothes and use anti bacterial soap.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?