Itching private area

My husband keeps scratching his private part..he s been having this problem since yrs he says if he applys prickly hit powders or itching creams it soothens for sometime.doesn't want to chk up with a doc says its a habit nothing is wrong..bit I find it wrong...does he need to check this up will it cause any problem.
views-icons 300 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Yes.. Your needs to consult a dermatologist. bcoz of consistant scratching the skin becomes thickened that leads to lichen simplex chronicus. its very common in the scrotum skin.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?