Itching-Pityriasos Rosea

Hello, I am having severe itching which I was unable to control to rub it which is causing rashes to small wounds with severe itching. Applying Desowan lotion when severe itching but it controls only for 2-3 hours after same issue repeats causing whole body to itching and injuries from rashes during my whole upper body in ugly wounds and reddish black wounds. Approached Dermatologist but he says to continue to use Teczine 10mg and Desowan lotion. Any suggestions or medication change to reduce itching and wound healing to normal life. Due to itching unable to attend office properly or sleep normally which automatically directs hands to itching area. Any advice to reduce itching. Kindly advice what to do with this itching and wounds. Even bare hands is having blisters internally which hasn't exposed to outside yet. Kindly advice what to do to reduce itching and prevent spread of this infection. Attaching photographs for your reference

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching-Pityriasos Rosea

A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. Pityriasis rosea by definition is a self limiting condition and should resolve in 2 weeks time on an average but for some patients it may last longer. The management is to get it diagnosed so that we are assured that it is not anything else and after that to provide moisturizing agents and anti-itching tablets.You can increase the anti-allergic tablet to twice daily and apply the cream mixed in a moisturizing lotion so that it spreads more and active medications are less used.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.