Itching on pubes and butt
My pubic region itches a lot sometimes. What to do? Is it something serious? And my butt area has been itchy since few days too, is it ringworm infection?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there...Keep your groin area dry. Dry your genital area and inner thighs thoroughly with a clean towel after showering or exercising. Use powder around your groin area to prevent excess moisture...Consult nearest dermatologist once for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello. Itching in pubic region or butt is most commonly due to fungal infection, due to high humidity. It may also be due to other causes. It is difficult to tell the exact cause without local examination. Please follow up in practo direct.