Itching on pennis head
Having itching on penis head & under the skin over the top side of penis . What r the possible reasons for this & what medication should I take. Pls suggest any cream for itching at this kind of sensitive body part.
233 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well you need to consult a general surgeon and get examined as we need to know if it's an infection or not...its difficult to treat without examining sir... So it's better you go and show it to a doctor as we can do the required treatment.... Try to maintain good personal hygiene... I hope you understand... Thank you.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.