Itching on penis n Anas

From 3 week I am having irritation on penis skin and Anas sometime night no sleep. I have meet doctor for the same. I have been suggested to have medicine it's week but only 50% problem solved. Doctor said it some fungus relating to diabetic. Few months back I had gronic problem My doctor clinic is to far to visit again, so I have asked the question here.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Fungal infection may need continous treatment , sometimes even during follow up, and I wouldn't suggest that this portal is substitute to follow up in your case. You may be having candidal balanoposthitis and this will keep recurring unless you control your sugars. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards
Dr. Kritika Goenka
Dermatologist 5 yrs exp Bhopal
Hello... ..its very difficult to say what is the diagnosis but most common is fungal infection at that place. . U require long continous treatment for dis. It can spread to other family members also. . Visit ur doctor regularly.