Itching on grion area

Hi, I have been facing itching problm on groin area spcially on penis head, also facing some heavyness in penis. It is become like skin rashes after itching. Kindly guide me for the treatment. Sould I meet for dermatologist or general physician??
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

It's fungal infection. You need antifungal treatment. Consult a sexologist or dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?