Itching on anus&genital

Sir I am facing itching problem since past couple of months. Earlier it is started with anus and the and later symptoms appeared as anal fissure followed by now itching started in genital area and shaft. same observed skin's are removing in the shaft.(the problem has started after stopping the intercourse because of my wife had a operation last week) please tell me who is the correct person I have to meet.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching on anus&genital

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Keep the anal area clean. Bathe (preferably) or shower daily to cleanse the skin around your anus gently with warm water. Soap isn't necessary and may aggravate the problem. Avoid alcohol based or perfumed wipes. Gently dry the area with a hair dryer after bathing..... Don't use dry toilet paper. To help keep the anal area clean after a bowel movement, use moist towelettes or wet toilet paper that doesn't contain perfume or alcohol.....