Itching near joints

Sir I am diabetic since 16 yrs and Hypertension since 11 yrs and on medice as follows 1. Concor AM 5 mg in the morning 2. Telma 40 evening 3. Glimulin MF Forte morning 4. Janumet 50/1000 afternoon 5. Glimulin MF night 6. Gabapin NT 400/10 2 times 7. Ecosprin AV 75 afternoon For the past six months I am suffering from itching near joints when I take allerid 10mg for 2 days it becomes normal and after 4-5 days again itching starts. Kindly give me advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching near joints

Thanks for the query. This is a non specific presentation and can be discussed better during a consultation. It could be a side effects of the medications that you are on and can be determined during a physical examination. Meet a Dermatologist for proper guidance and treatment. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Meet a dermatologist.