Itching in my private area.. getting white color on fugus area after getting black marks... which doctor should i consult??
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Maintain Healthier habits of Hygiene n keep area dry, use sun dried inner wear. though it's unfortunate but if it's fungal infection need ur patience to deal.
Next Steps
Apply warm coconut oil mixed with camper, till u consult AYURVEDIC dermatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.