Itching issues on body

Hi As temperature increased in Bangalore I'm suffering from itchy sensitivity on complete body. First I thought it is because of liquor or nonveg .. I stopped all but it did not stopped. If I stay under sun or in heat it ittetates more. I'm suffering from red patches all over my body.. I regularly take bath and try to keep myself cool then those red patches reduce but gradually it returns. Please advise what need to be done..

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching issues on body

Hi greetings - the red patches that you are describing could be due to - milaria rubra or polymorphic light eruption or solar urticaria. Yes i am from Bangalore too and i know the summer has been crazy this time.! I would suggest you to see me or any other qualified dermatologist in the city for appropriate diagnosis and treatment. Meanwhile you can apply calamine lotion for soothing relief - till u see a dermatologist . Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging, Warm regards - Dr Govind Suresh Mittal