Itching invaginal area
I am having itching in my vaginal area n it is vry much irritating.....I apply zydip c cream bt once m rid of it n stop applying d cream dan again within 2-3 days d problem starts....

Dr. Harisha N L

An infection or change in the normal balance of vaginal yeast and bacteria can cause inflammation of the vagina (vaginitis). Symptoms include vaginal discharge, odor, itching and pain. Common types of vaginitis include bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections and trichomoniasis....you should maintain good hygiene...consult gynecologist they will help you