Itching in whole body
I am having the issue of itching whole body like itching in hands ,legs ,lower parts and some small moles like in skin of private part. Expecting a answer and whom I have to meet . I think Dermatologists and I am in bangalore. Previously I had continuous 15 days lose motion,I meet a doctor and he suggested some it's fine. whether these problems are symptoms of any diseases or something like.
97 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that  it may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes you have for confirmation. You may need oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. Meet a qualified dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps . Warm regards. PS- Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.