Itching in whole body

I am having the issue of itching whole body like itching in hands ,legs ,lower parts and some small moles like in skin of private part. Expecting a answer and whom I have to meet . I think Dermatologists and I am in bangalore. Previously I had continuous 15 days lose motion,I meet a doctor and he suggested some medicines.now it's fine. whether these problems are symptoms of any diseases or something like.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching in whole body

Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that  it may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes you have for confirmation. You may need oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. Meet a qualified dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps . Warm regards. PS- Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.