Itching in Penis
From last few weeks I feel some itching in my penis's head/top just under the foreskin...it does not irritate me the whole day but once I get urge to scratch the head it lasts for few minutes and little uncontrollable for those few minutes. Usually I keep it quite clean and a friend who is a chemist told me it can be due to infection or STI and try azithromycin for some time. I don't see any visible clues to know the root cause of itching. Please suggest if it can be an infection and what should be the next course of action best suitable for this mild issue?

For the cause plz don't self medicate
u can share your more details privately in my chat box for proper treatment