Itching in nose and eye
Staying in Delhi..for last few days my wife has itching problem in ear and nose. Having frequent sneezing and red eyes. Could you suggest which specialist to consult?
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Put some lubricants eye drops in affected eye and show to ENT consultant
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.