Itching in my hair
Itching imy hair around one year and now it started to increase on my forehead and backside of the neck and also at the back of the ear and it is irritating me a lot.what kind of medicines do i need to take?
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Greetings. You'll need to be examined to rule out any skin lesions associated with itching. Did you apply any new hair care product or gel ?? You can take a anti histamine tablet like cetrizine for temporary relief from itching. But it's better you come down for a consultation or meet a qualified dermatologist near you so that the problem can be identified and treated. Hope this helps. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.