Itching in fingers

I was having very much severe itchings in my fingers and the itching was very much irritating and gave sensation of burning and generally it swells and busts then some puss or liquid starts comming out so afted a bit time of observing this activiy (after 1 month) i consulted a homeopathy doctor and she gave me a one time sulphus dose the she gave me R82 anti fungal drops and dermoline drops and a dermoline cream to apply the medication was 20 drops of each at a gap 0f 30 mins each 3 times a day. Then after 10 days i have gone to visit she reduced the medications to half and my finger was also healed and u was relifed frm the medicins the lasted to 25 days again i was told to repeat the dose and i was recoverd from this .but it now again started and now it is spreading in my next finger too what should i do. Please help me iam frustrated and irritated from this disease.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching in fingers

Kindly see a qualified Dermatologist for proper assessment and diagnosis. Treatment plan can then be made.