Itching in Bikini Area

I had an infection which looked like ringworm infection on the skin around my vagina. I used ring guard and it disappeared. Again after 2 weeks, the whole area around the vagina itches and burns and there are spots due to itching in the whole area. Should I consult a gynaecologist or a dermatologist?
views-icons 57 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Looks like genital infection ..yes kindly consult gynecologist for appropriate antibacterial/ antifungal treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?