Itching & hotness in leg

My father is facing problem in his both lower part of leg. Frequently they are feeling tiredness, itching and hotness in both leg between knee and ankle. we have visited couple of physicians but no luck. All of them recommended blood test, urine, sugar, BP etc but all are normal and with in range. My father is little over weight but he is a non smoker/Alcoholic/nonveg with good eating habits. I need some guidance here, to whom I should go for this kind of problem :- Cardiologist, Physician, vascular etc or any recommendations from you. Please suggest.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching & hotness in leg

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Itching ,red hot leg , I think its cellulitis ,commonly seen in older patients with diabetes ..or it could be peripheral vascular disease .. It's difficult to opine without local examination ... You have to take him to general surgeon ... I wish for his speed recovery , give his detailed medical or surgical history to treating doctor.