Itching genitals
I have itching around my clitoris and vagina. I was advised to use Clindamycin and Clotrimazole vaginal suppositories and it didn't work. I have locally applied keto cream assuming that it could be yeast infection. But that is also not helping now. Could this be anything severe? Sometimes I wonder if this is an irritation caused due to the white discharge that comes from within. When the itching happens there sometimes is a white substance under the foreskin of the clitoris and that stinks. What do I do now? I have met doctors twice and both the prescriptions haven't worked well for me. Any suggestions for me?

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Needs regular use of candid pessaries 7 days in a month. For 3 consecutive months.