Itching, baldness

I am suffering from hairfall, itching, baldness and no proper growth from a quiet long time inspite of having heathy diet, oiling and everything. I looking for anyone who could help me with this problem, i am staying in palam village near dwarka, anything is there so that i could visit in the clinic for further consultation and treatment..

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching, baldness

Hi. Greetings. In women, Anaemia, hormonal issues, environmental factors , pollution, stress, junk food and poor diet could cause you to lose hair. After adequate evaluation by dermatologist, You'll probably need treatment with hair care lotions or serums - something that has vasodilator properties and improves thickness of hair and reduces hair loss. Have a good balanced nutritious diet.For sore scalp and dandruff you'll need an antifungal shampoo with probably a low dose corticosteroid shampoo. See a dermatologist near you to get evaluated if you have any other scalp problem. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance in this regard - you can contact me on follow up messaging. Warm regards.