Itching at vagina
Lot of itching, little swollen, redness, it's been a week now. I thought some infection, applied clean n dry broad spectrum Anti fungal cream. It's not cured and the itching is increasing. Couldn't visit a doc due to work. Should I visit one?

Yes you should consult a gynecologist for proper vaginal examination

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+178
Chat with a sexologist
Yes definitely ... you should go to a gynaecologist.. It could be fungal or some other problem You should also give your blood for investigations. Avoid intercourse. Change inner garments twice a day.