Itching around testicles
I got rashes easily around testicles and anal opening and other anal area. I used itch guard and it disappears but after 2 to 3 days it comes again. The itching is continuous if not cleaned that area. Also it gets white color automatically Please suggest.............

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Pune

Dr Yogesh here it is suggested to use decoction of mixture of powders of  triphala + darvi+musta+manjishtha+neem for washing. 2 times a day application of cutis ointment internal mahamanjishthadi kadha 4 spoons 2 times with warm water after food.