Itching anus

Hiii .. Iam suffering from itching at outer part of anus specially in nights ... is it piles ... please suggest me some solution for this ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Itching anus

Itching in anus can be due to pinworms in your rectal area. You should follow a deworming regimen for some days . There are good deworming medicines in homoeopathy for which you 'll hv to consult a good homoeopath in your area. Piles are painful bunch of swollen and engorged hemorrhoidal veins and can also be itchy . They usually follow a history of constipation. In either case you will get relief in homoeopathy ,so just visit a good homoeopath in your vicinity.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Hope you are not in too much trouble... Well it might be due to worm infestation... It's better you take a dose of deworming table t once....maintain hygiene in that area..I don't think it's related to piles... If symptoms still persists please consult a general surgeon and get yourself examined... Thank you!