Itching and skin rashes
I am having Itching and skin rashes after taking Novelon (a contraceptive pill). I have taken 07 tablets so far (from 16-Feb-2016 to 22-Feb-2016). Shall I discontinue taking it from today? There is some time (around 5 days) before I could visit the doctor. So what shall be best to do now?

Hello,side effects of oral contraceptives include headache, chest pain , weight gain , flushing ,but If your allergic to Navelon you can stop it . But you should use other contraceptive for your family planning like condoms .Don't take risk with allegic issues ,better to consult your gynacological ,she may prescribe you some other oc pills .Make sure that your not taking any other medicines.