Itching and irritations
Have been suffering from itching and rashes in my lady part from the last few weeks.. Also, it itches a lot and often gives me burning sensation. The problem increases during my periods. Is this some fungal infection? What medicines/ointment should I take?
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It seems to be a fungal infection. apply anti fungal ointment twice a day. use vaginal wash daily. keep area dry and visit a gynaecolgist for further treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.