Itching and cuts
Got cuts on my penis and balls and have itching around my pubic region. How do I get rid of that? Please suggest.
136 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It's fungal infection. You need antifungal treatment, consult a dermatologist or Sexologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?