Itch on leg and butt
My legs and butt have turned black and it continuously feels itchy and dry. I think its eczema but not sure.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This is limited details and more precise information is needed about your skin condition which can help in planning a treatment. A thorough history, clinical examination and appropriate laboratory tests will be needed to solve the mystery. A photograph would have been helpful. Consider seeing a Dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.
Dr. Dimple Doda
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Thane
At time due to skin dryness.. you can get itching... you can apply good moisturiser... if not then visit nearest dermatologist