It's may be rabies
A street mad dog bitten me on 11june  on my leg near knee it was bleeding. I take ARV on 0 3 7 14 days 28th days is vaccine is remain now.but I have not take immuno globulin Should I take immuno globulin now. It will be useful. Dog died after 4 days. It's may be rabies. I am so scared pls suggest me what to do???

Immunoglobulin is usually injected around the bite wound immediately to neutralise the effect of toxin. It can be administered upto 7 days after the vaccine . By this time , antibodies would be already developed post your vaccination

Rabies immunoglobulin (RIG) is a medication made up of antibodies against the rabies virus. It is used to prevent rabies following exposure. It is given after the wound is cleaned with soap and water or povidone-iodine and is followed by a course of rabies vaccine. It is to be taken before vaccination & immediately after exposure