Bitten by a dog
Hello, I was bitten by a dog 4 days back and doctor gave me a shot of rhocline 300 injection. When I went for next shot, a new doctor has given me ant rabies vaccine shot by SII. Do o need to worry about developing rabies as I am not sure if first injection was an anti rabies injection. Can I consider today as day 0 and complete 5 doses of this new vaccine without any worry.

Yes consider as 0 day and take at least three doses at 3 and 7 th day

Take proper vaccination for postexposure prophylaxis.
Hello, Rhocline is an immunoglobulin shot. So that does not count. The second injection that you got today, which is anti rabies will be considered as your first dose. So,yes today is your 0 dose. Schedule your doses accordingly.