It is related to urine
From last few days i feel urinating 8-10 times a day and colour of urine is different ...if it is very frequently then it is normal but if it took 4-5 hours then yellow ...while urinating no pain but at first it feel like obstruction. Sir tell me what should i do ?

Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur

Urine test for routine and microscopic will help to investigate problem, after that you can share your reports and discuss online , Whats App - eight six zero two double zero five triple zero. You can search in Google Dr. Adil Hingora, City Raipur. Feel free if you have any query.

Hello I totally understand your problem and thank you for sharing your problem with us I want to tell you that there is no need to be panicked. This might because of urinary infection or any other. All you need to do is to go consult a general physician and explain all what is happening with you and get an urine examination done. But before that have water properly like2-3 liters of water a day would do. Thank you