Is this vitiligo
I have started seeing this from last two months.. I don't know whether it is increasing or not .but every time I get new skin over that area but it automatically peels of and again new skin will come it is happening from 2 -3 months ..what kind of disease is this .is this vitiligo symptom pls suggest

Yes..it can be improved.. for detailed information do direct online consultation
Hi.. This could be the start of vitiligo. I suggest you apply Kenacort oral paste twice daily to the area for 2 weeks. If it doesn't get better then connect via Juvenis Clinic in Bombay for a video consultation.
Detailed history and examination would help to diagnose the condition correctly in order to advise you.It could be pre vitiligo or just post inflammatory hypopigmentation.
Consult with a dermatologist.