cardiologist-icon
Is there any solution?
I'm an Idiopathic pulmonary Artery Hypertensive.I'm getting chest pain and breathing problem while walking, running&also when I climb the steps.Is there any treatment for this problem to cure permanently.when I walk some distance I'm getting heartbeat100/min(with heavy pain and fast beat).

Hi, management of IPAH includes: medical management, A single- or double-lung transplant is indicated for patients who do not respond to medical therapy.  Atrial septostomy is a palliative procedure that may afford some benefit to patients whose condition is deteriorating. IPAH has no cure. Untreated IPAH leads to right-sided heart failure and death.  For untreated IPAH, the estimated 3-year survival rate is approximately 41%.