Is plasticsurgery require
3 years ago I met with current shock. I have marks on my hand. To remove that marks is plastic surgery required?? You can see that marks on my hand in attached photos

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Sir, I am fairly confident that these scards can be removed by cosmetic surgery. I suggest you see a cosmetic surgeon. A friendly warning, inspite of surgery do not expect 100% result, some mark may still be visible after surgery, but it will be minor. I wish you  happy and healthy life. Regards Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwa Chennai