Is pediasure good for my 3 year old
Is pediasure good for my 3 year old daughter or can you suggest something else that is full of nourishment and vital minerals.

Avoid packaged food and supplements. They contain chemicals and additives which can cause side effects. You can get adequate nutrition through hone cooked fresh food especially fresh fruits and vegetables.
Greetings, kindly avoid powdered food substitute it can cause long term problem like Diabetes, hypertension, obesity ,. Give only home made food , add nuts , cereals, fruit, vegetables in food that will be good for the child.
any queries kindly consult me on https://www.practo.com/kanyakumari/doctor/dr-shebin-c-e-paediatrics?no_app_promo=true
Home made foods are the best. These energy milk powders of all different brands  are almost all the same. You can try them if you want as they are of chocolate and vanilla flavours which children might like. But it is not necessary that these will make the children grow weight and contain all the needed vitamins and minerals as advertised
The best is home made foods with plenty of fruits and vegetables and fluids