Is it serious issue?
I am 25 years old, unmarried. I never had intercourse. I am suffering from right sided pelvic pain since 3 months. The pain also radiates to my lower back and leg. Gone to multiple doctors, done tests like USG,ct,mri,cbc,esr,tsh,urine culture. But my doctor didn't find anything abnormal. So my symptoms remain undiagnosed. I have taken multiple antibiotics in this duration and 2 cycles of oral contraceptive pills. But I still get pain. Along with pain I also used to get yellowish discharge with traces of blood. When I took the oral contraceptive pills,the blood tinged discharge was not there. I stopped taking pills from last cycle. After stopping pills I got my periods on 7th sep, but from around 9th day I again started getting yellowish discharge with blood traces. I am still getting the discharge with traces of blood. I am really scared. I need help. I had to ask this here as I my appointment with gynaecologist is scheduled on Tuesday and I am feeling very panicked.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi,  looking to your reports either you harve to under go minor procedure called D & C with Endometrial biopsy( it will be having diagnostic as well as therapeutic value) . If not intrested in precise , can opt for 3 to 6 cycles of hormones.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.