Is it safe to take OC
I had sex with my husband 2 days before and I checked in pg test and it shows positive result..will it be safe to take oc now or shall I wait for my MC which is after 20 days..pls suggest

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

If u have a positive pregnancy test, then u have to decide whether I want to have a baby. If u don't want a baby right now u can get an abortion done by taking pills alone. Ideally ur question is not clear . plz revert back
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please read my blogs on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Did I get it correct that pregnancy test is positive? If it is, oral contraceptive pills will not work now. If it negative. You need to consult with your Gynaecologist before taking any medicines. Please check this link to know more http://mygynaecworld.com/unwanted-pregnancy