Is it normal have low grade fewer
Is it normal have low grade fewer post covid recovery it's been 18 days of my home isolation period my temperature is between 98-99 still I didn't get complete taste and smell I do have slight nasal congestion just in morning time

Yes it is. Take PCM 500 of goes above 100. It can be due to weakness too.

Yes you may have. Take med for your concern. Treat fever when more than 100.4. Hydrate well.
8446860x370 for consultation
If you want to consult me please watsapp (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
History noted Consult with me for prescription and guidance Medications will be provided for further treatment needed Wp 629447+3532
98 TO 99 IS NORMAL TEMPERATURE. DONT WORRY
Hi, it's normal.dont worry.
advised to take plenty of fluids & nutritious food.
History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. For consultation Only whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
Complete Regain of sense of taste and smell takes few weeks post covid recovery.... How is your spo2 ,pulse ?? Any associated symptoms ??
Kindly provide history in Detail.. Consult online with detailed history for proper evaluation & management